Selling headbands at my first ever music festival, help!

Hey so I'm 22(F) and i have never been to a real music festival other than weird Christian ones my mom worked at, I really want to go to roots and blues this weekend with some friends but they will ve working in a food truck most of the time so I will essentially be going alone. Money is tight and I would love to sell cool headbands/rings etc and hopefully make enough to cover my expenses and make a profit but I have Literally no idea what to expect

I dont have a vendors liscence or anything, so it would be all hand to hand. And I would probably have to put some/most of ny expenses on my credit card so any advice about how to do this well, and what to expect i would really appreciate. Its this weekend so its super last minute

submitted by /u/Youth-False
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ps9m81/selling_headbands_at_my_first_ever_music_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs