Selling Two 3-Day EDC Vegas GA+ Passes

Hi everyone! My name is Jess. I am selling two 3DAY GA+ tickets to Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas for $490 a piece, ($980 total for both tickets.) My boyfriend and I originally bought them for $629.90 each, I’m all about transparency so I can show you the receipt of what I originally paid. Just got my wristband in the mail yesterday. I am not able to attend EDC Vegas anymore as I am getting surgery right beforehand. 😭

Because they are 3DAY GA+, you get exclusive bathrooms with air- conditioning, and expedited entrance to the festival.

Only willing to do PayPal exchange under “goods and services” to protect both myself, you during the transaction. I live in Boston, MA. Can either meet if you’re reasonably local or ship to you. You can also keep all the fun stuff like stickers, bracelets, whatever else in there too lol. Same goes for my boyfriends box.

Shoot me a message on Facebook or Instagram if you have any interest. I am faithful they will end up in the right hands 💕

Instagram: jessthompss

submitted by /u/jessthompss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pxilq9/selling_two_3day_edc_vegas_ga_passes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs