Venting / Sad bc all of my friends have been going to fests and i cant go bc im a full time grad student and have to save my money

Idk if this is allowed, sorry if its not!

Im just so sad bc my best friend works for google and lives out in CO and goes to fests and concerts and shows all the time. I'm so happy for her deff dont get me wrong, but all my friends seem to be able to do whatever they want bc they have the time and the money to do so and here i am back as a broke college student with 0 time or money to take off. My homework load is through the absolute roof, so even if i could save and go i literally dont have the time to just not do homework for 4 days and take off work. Im a 29F and im truly happy and greatful that im in school and going for waht i want, but man.. making these sacrifices seriously suck sometimes. I miss my friends and i miss going to fests all the time.

I did hit up soundhaven this summer andi am going to red rocks in a couple weeks but fests used to be a lifestyle and the FOMO is hitting hard lol

submitted by /u/20JC20
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/pyl0vv/venting_sad_bc_all_of_my_friends_have_been_going/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs