Did I make a mistake buying tickets to Rolling Loud?

So the NYC festival starts in about 3 hours… they just gave us set times and the map yesterday. The map doesn’t show where I pick up my charger I bought from them and apparently there are only two water stations on site. The set times are what really annoy me. Apparently Lil Baby, Megan Thee Stallion, and a couple smaller artists are just not fucking booked anymore. We haven’t gotten any info about them dropping out and they just aren’t there now. They also aren’t addressing this on twitter. This is my first festival ever, did I make a mistake by making my first Rolling Loud? It’s a shit show and the fest hasn’t even started.

submitted by /u/QuarantineTrouble
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/qhncut/did_i_make_a_mistake_buying_tickets_to_rolling/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs