I struggle to wear earplugs for extended periods of time because they make my ears hurt and itch. Any suggestions?

Currently these are the ones I use. I have tried the larger pair and the smaller pair, both hurt my ears and make them extremely itchy it's almost unbearable.

I have also tried the standard foam ones, as well as these and many more pairs like them. They all are unbearably uncomfortable.

My ears aren't dirty. I don't use q-tips in my ears much because they're not good for them, but I do clean my ears out with a hydrogen peroxide and water mixture if ever I feel there's a lot of wax buildup (maybe once every few months). Other than that my doctor said to just use a paper towel to clean my ears out if I feel the need, but it's really best to leave them be for the most part. Am I just overly sensitive?

submitted by /u/takethepain-igniteit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/qdjdcr/i_struggle_to_wear_earplugs_for_extended_periods/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs