have you ever given away anything at a festival, if so, how did it go?

I bought 200 silicone bracelets, I'm hoping to bring them to Summer Camp.

Not sure if I should throw them all in the air at once or hand them out one by one on the sly.Who knows when it will even happen. There's time to plot haha.

Tell me about your free merch, or anything fun you've received.

edit: thank you to the homies who informed me on why I shouldn't throw them in the air. I appreciate you and your kindness.
and to the haters, I hope you learn to be more compassionate so the world can be a better place.

submitted by /u/the-triple-wide
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/qvhwa3/have_you_ever_given_away_anything_at_a_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs