Is it bad etiquette to post a slideshow of videos from a music festival on Instagram?

I've seen that less and less people are sharing the actual videos from concerts on their instagram posts. I wanted to post a slideshow of my favorite moments from a music festival I attended (2-3 pics and then 6-7 videos from the various concerts), but I don't know if that's too much or if I'm oversharing. I also don't want it to seem like I was on my phone the whole time (I was just lucky and captured some cool moments). Thoughts on the Instagram etiquette nowadays?

Should I 1) stick with this plan or 2) just post the photos?

submitted by /u/who_dis_101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/r642so/is_it_bad_etiquette_to_post_a_slideshow_of_videos/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs