Advice for first festival in Mexico?

A bunch of friends, my SO and I are all going to Departure in Playa del Carmen next week and this is our first festival in Mexico. I've done fests big and small around the USA, including ones like Holy Ship plus Tomorrowland in Belgium twice so I'm no stranger to traveling for a party. Going to Mexico is a little outside my comfort zone with the cartel action and the overall feeling of being unsafe, especially for the women in our group. I'm just looking for general tips on what to make sure we do and not do to so we have a good time without issues.

Also, any information on what flying in and out of Mexico is like during covid is appreciated as well.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bonix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/rpnubp/advice_for_first_festival_in_mexico/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs