Layaway cancellation confusion

Long story short, I started layaway payments for a festival without considering full cost of the whole experience. Plus I don’t really want to see the lineup anyways. One payment bounced and in my layaway terms it reads: YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST MAKE EACH PAYMENT BY ITS DUE DATE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR LAYAWAY PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE PASSES. IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT BY ITS DUE DATE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR LAYAWAY PLAN WILL AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE PASSES, AND THE PASSES MAY BE SOLD TO OTHERS. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY PAYMENTS YOU HAVE MADE PRIOR TO THE TERMINATION DATE (EXCLUDING THE PROCESSING FEE) LESS AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO $50.00 USD. Does this mean that as long as I don’t allow the payment to go through I will be refunded (except for the processing fee and a $50 termination fee)? I’m very confused on the wording and if someone could help me understand better, I’d be very appreciative!

submitted by /u/turtleaidz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/rrr56u/layaway_cancellation_confusion/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs