Summer Camp vs Lightning in a Bottle

Both same weekend. Cant decide.

Little about me:

26 year old male from Wa

I enjoy bands and jam (but also all music)

For the most part, I like undercards and small stages

I like 1-6 AM stuff

I like camping INSIDE the venue with no checkpoint between stage and camping.

BOTH FESTIVALS HAVE THIS

I like the aspect of LiB being a city with several activities to do all night asside from music.

however

I like the aapect of Scamp being more jam based and intimate with the Campfire/Illu/soul patch/gate stages.

Both have things I want and enjoy.

Anyone gone to both and have experience?

submitted by /u/UpVoteMeGoDamU
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/rsdl82/summer_camp_vs_lightning_in_a_bottle/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs