Could it be possible to force the promoters of when we were young festival to make it two days?

It's pretty obvious on most news headlines that by this point everyone is sus about this festival. I was actually super stoked, then confused when I saw it was only one day, but still excited. After seeing all the post and news articles presenting information that is leaning toward it being more like a fyre festival money grab rather than a punk rock bowling or EDC flow and positive feeling to it I'm like 80% sure I'm planning to get my ticket Friday but fuckkkkk if I'm not skeptical. There's just no logical reason why it's only one day, the first WWWYF was a two day event and it went pretty well actually. At all big festivals you're never going to see all of your favorite artists full set but this line up and time frame seems disastrous. I even tripped out on the cost of the cabana and the each person has to buy a ticket and room it's not like one person can buy a ticket and split the room. It's weird

Do you think if enough people started being suspicious and they kept getting called out by news sources that they may change to two days? I wish everyone could just email them pressuring them to split the show days.

Idk maybe I'm just venting being caught between my brain and heart 😪

submitted by /u/PineappleWolf_87
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/s8d60a/could_it_be_possible_to_force_the_promoters_of/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs