Levitate Music & Arts Festival 2022, Marshfield, MA

Check it out

Who's been to this festival? Can anyone tell me how they handle the camping/shuttle/festival grounds situation? What is the vibe, is it more family-oriented or are people there to have a good time? I'm moving to Denver a month after this and my best festival friend and I want to check this out as a last Northeast hurrah, but I want to know what we're getting into. The lineup looks awesome and we'll have a good time either way but I'm trying to gauge just HOW good of a time we can have.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ctrembs03
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/s8re8f/levitate_music_arts_festival_2022_marshfield_ma/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs