Solving the problem of not being able to get help in big crowds at festivals

Survey Link

Hey! As a person that frequently goes to raves, I feel like a big problem that exists is the inability to get help in a big crowd. I mean, heck, you can have someone fainted next to you in a huge festival, but no matter how often you may waive your arms or shout for help, the security guards won't notice. That's why, I want to make an app, where, with the tap of a button, you can ping your location to security guards, who can see you on a map as your location updates real-time, and come over to your location to help you out.

Before I start any heavy development, I want to see if this is a viable idea by getting survey responses on my Google Form regarding this idea. It should only take a minute, so if you can just press here and take it that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/911turbo4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/sck5m9/solving_the_problem_of_not_being_able_to_get_help/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs