What are some of the dangers of festivals?

I'm looking at doing a van conversion with a Astro. I want to be able to go places if I want that aren't in a bike ride's range. Was thinking about festivals because one appeared on YouTube recommended and it reminded me we have Electric Forest.

I'm a introvert though and I feel like I could enjoy most of the festival on the outskirts near the tents but I also worry. I'm sure there's so much fucking crime and shit. What if I come back to the van and there isn't one?

So got me thinking, what are some of the dangers of festivals?

submitted by /u/ChaoticDominance
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/s6r2zh/what_are_some_of_the_dangers_of_festivals/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs