Booked LG knebworth tickets but have no hotel room... Assistance?

I've booked to see Liam Gallagher at Knebworth on 4th June for me and my mate but stupid me, I never booked a hotel. We're students and barely have enough money to go and now the only hotel rooms are £300+.

Some of our other friends did manage to book a hotel room and have said that we can come in with them in their 2 man room. What do you think are the chances that they'll catch us and kick us out? If that doesn't work, do you think we'd be able to sleep over night in the car in the car park?

Any help for some young music lovers from experienced legends would be hugely appreciated!

submitted by /u/ready_for_life69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/t3mhf3/booked_lg_knebworth_tickets_but_have_no_hotel/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs