Anybody know where to sell a forest wristband at?

Hey everyone, I’m now a real estate agent and don’t have the time to bop around at each festival like I use to. I’ve decided I want to do sound haven over electric forest, meaning I will be selling my forest wristband. Does anyone know the best method for going about doing this? I have tried posting it to the ticket exchange but have had no luck, Facebook groups accuse me of being a scammer when in reality I’m just trying to get rid of this wristband without being scammed myself. Ticketmaster scammed me over $240 so I’m trying not to lost out on this $400 purchase. Please let me know if anyone you know who needs wristband or what my safest options are! Thanks I just want a fellow alien to get to experience the magic of the forest!

submitted by /u/jwiebenga
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/tnl44w/anybody_know_where_to_sell_a_forest_wristband_at/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs