Are any Toyo matsuri around the world?

Like I found it a while ago a Toyo matsuri and I read it was in a central city in latin america bizarrely, but shockingly and disappointment I can't find any info or articles on other locations of other countries or if it's in America and Japan any festivals called a Toyo matsuri, but was there any in other continents of Toyo Matsuri in other Japanese diasporas living in other countries or was Toyo matsuri from Japan or outside of latin america??

I even read a title saying Toyo matsuri was made in Japan, really, is that so? So where is Toyo matsuri somewhere else other then should be not in a latin america, it's just maracas, pinata, samba, cha-cha, salsa, tacos or burritos not Toyo matsuri strangely I only find them everywhere in spanish or portuguese, I don't think, nothing Japanese is made in latin america, it don't make an accurate culture there right!?

submitted by /u/TheIslandAsianGirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/trrtzt/are_any_toyo_matsuri_around_the_world/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs