I'm confused on ticket prices?

Hey y'all! I'm new here! So my (21F) cousins and I are thinking of going to Lollapalooza, so I checked out the website to see the prices for the tickets. It says something about a $20 layaway or like down payment. I'm confused.

So is it like we pay $20 now and the rest of the ticket later? Or are we paying for the tickets in recurring payments? The tickets look so expensive so I'm just confused on how I'm suppose to pay only 20 now and like $400+ later. Not everyone has that kinda money.

Also, any first time festival tips will be nice! Or if you guys have other festival suggestions!

submitted by /u/GamerGurl3980
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/tltde5/im_confused_on_ticket_prices/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs