Lollapalooza Experience and Volunteering for Clean Vibes Questions

Hello r/festivals!

I am going to my first music festival(s) this summer and am really excited! I will be 21 years old and in college but will be going alone most likely. I just had 2 questions about Lollapalooza and festivals in general:

  1. I plan on going to Lollapalooza this summer as my 3 favorite bands play and am excited for my first festival. My question is for the people who have been there before, is it as bad as people on this subreddit say it is? I'm 21 years old so I do kind of fit in with that younger crowd, but just asking because 90% of the Reddit posts about Lolla here are bashing it and the experience there. I was/still am excited to go, just wanted to ask.
  2. Has anyone ever volunteered with Clean Vibes before? I am considering volunteering to attend a second festival: either Bonnaroo or Firefly for free. I would do either the morning clean up or the during show clean up, but can't do the post show cleanup. Has anyone done this before and can say your experiences?

Thank you for the help!

submitted by /u/Unlikely_Garlic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/tsomes/lollapalooza_experience_and_volunteering_for/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs