Looking for contract travel working festivals but don’t know where to start.

So a friend of mine works for a company traveling to festivals to work security and stage set up. I’d love to spend my summer (mid-may through mid-August as a college student) doing something like this. Only problem is, I’m having trouble finding a company I could work for because I can’t do the positions my friend does. I’m a petite girl but have 6 years experience in the service industry. So my question basically is, do y’all know of any temp companies for booth, ticket services, food services, etc. that’d allow me to travel and work these aspects of festivals?

submitted by /u/gypsydaze211
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/tpq96h/looking_for_contract_travel_working_festivals_but/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs