Looking to travel and work festivals, send me the right way?!

Hey all! You read that right! I am finally at a good point in my life where I am ready to take the leap and start traveling as a bartender for festivals. I have found a few staffing agencies but I’m wondering if anyone has any leads as to start a little more local first? I am in the Tampa Bay Area! Im willing to travel all over Florida and eventually the United States! Im 30, A LOT of fun, a wanderlust if will! I’m extremely work driven and don’t disappoint! My last spot I was at for 9 years and left after I had my babe 2 years ago. I’m ready to get back out there but doing what I really want, working festivals and events! Thanks for the help everyone!

submitted by /u/GoldenNugget2022
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/tnnaik/looking_to_travel_and_work_festivals_send_me_the/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs