(UK) Going to a festival soon -say I had a substance in my underwear that was detected by a drug dog, how likely would it be that they pat my genitals to find the bag or make me strip completely?

I understand that police have the power to fully strip you if they have reasonable suspicion you are possessing drugs. How likely is it that they would actually do this? I read an article that over 60 people were caught bringing drugs into a festival last summer. This makes me nervous that they will find the drugs hidden next to my balls. Also - festival staff wouldn’t try to feel my balls, would they?

submitted by /u/Blue-pilled-advice
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/tte2ij/uk_going_to_a_festival_soon_say_i_had_a_substance/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs