Anyone going to Sol Blume in Sacramento, CA?

I recently had the pleasure of popping my festival cherry by attending Smoking Grooves in LA and I have since been on a high. Seeing artists live and being surrounded by like individuals who have the same energy towards a certain artist is honestly a feeling that's second to none at this point in my life. Prior to attending Smoking Grooves, I was debating on going to Sol Blume; however after careful consideration and having an amazing time while in attendance to Smoking Grooves, I was hooked. From the lineup, that's nothing short of majestic, to the event in itself showcasing the beauty of R&B and the talents we're blessed with today, it's something I couldn't pass up. I hope everyone looks forward to festivals or even concerts with this enthusiasm, it makes it so much more exciting to be apart of when you're geeked lol

submitted by /u/uragoodhuman
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/u6plj4/anyone_going_to_sol_blume_in_sacramento_ca/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs