Best purse, bag, or backpack for easy to display and distribute festival gifts?

I love to hunt for cute and useful trinkets to give out at local raves, events, and festivals, but am wondering if anyone has found an optimal bag or backpack that works well for organization, display, and distribution of said trinkets.

I usually just throw what can fit into my regular purse and go to the dance floor, leaving the rest of them in a reusable shopping bag in my trunk. I give out what I remember to from my purse and fish out the bigger bag at sunrise to give out, but it would be so lit to find something that allows me to organize and display the goodies (like a fishing box or mini-suitcase but over the shoulder or a backpack) that also has space for my essentials (phone, keys, and wallet).

I have an easy time giving out trinkets that fit easily into my purse and are quick to look through (the 30 pack of mini-spoons went real fast LOL and the artsy postcards too!) but other things (a shit ton of vibey earrings that were a bit bulky and took friends a while to look through my gallon size Ziploc bag of) have been harder to organize and give out.

I'd love a business in the front and party in the back situation where I can have my essentials in an easy to reach pocket and have a larger storage area where I can organize the gifts and display them easily (but the bag needs to be small-ish and easy to dance with still).

I feel like I am looking for a unicorn of purses or backpacks and should just design my own, but if any of you are fellow festival gift givers and have a go-to please let me know! I'd love to have a vintage mini-suitcase or fishing tackle box to bust out with all the goodies, but only seems good for organization and doesn't seem too fun to dance with.

Most of what I go to is a local vibe and luckily so far I haven't had to worry about pick-pocketing and theft like in bigger music scenes. However, if some sketchy people come on the scene I'd probably get a theft-proof belt thingy for my phone, keys, and wallet, but still would like something to display the trinkets in (if someones steals the trinket case than fuck em, karma comes).

If anyone has any bag, purse, or backpack suggestions please let me know! I'd love to more seamlessly show people the little fun things that I love to buy, keep one of for me, and give away the rest!

submitted by /u/woahyougo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/u2l8zm/best_purse_bag_or_backpack_for_easy_to_display/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs