Has anyone ever been to Yonderville music and arts fest in West Virgina?

I recently moved to west virgina from the metro Detroit area and the EDM scene here to say the least is... disappointing. Matter of fact it's basically non existent. Theres maybe one show a month in Morgantown and usually from someone who would play an art car at EDC. I had no idea how spoiled I previously was. That being said, the lineup for yonderville looks dope. It's only 35 minutes from my house. I'm considering checking it out but I don't know anyone that's been and prior to this had never even heard of it.

How's the crowd? How's the production? Are there any comparable festivals? How are the vibes? How are the amenities? Any help would be appreciated 🙏

submitted by /u/therobshow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ub1zc1/has_anyone_ever_been_to_yonderville_music_and/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs