Need some advice for attending Forbidden Kingdom

So I've been into this genre of music for years now but I've never attended a music festival like this before. I've been to rock concerts and stuff but this is new for me. I'm going to be attending Forbidden Kingdom and I would like to know what I'm walking into so I'm not dumbfounded. I'm going with a few friends and they just told me to buy water at the venue instead of doing a hydro pack, and not to accept water from someone I don't know. I really just don't know what to expect or what or how to prepare. I know its a month away but rather know now then a day before. Thanks!

submitted by /u/silentshredderr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/u2bi8r/need_some_advice_for_attending_forbidden_kingdom/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs