What do you use for ear protection?

I've been using Vibes for a few years but I still find myself taking them off at times, especially when a favorite song or something comes on. I recently met a friend at a show who had a pair of Eargasm earplugs who let me try them and they definitely sounded better, but not leaps and bounds ahead of the vibes or anything.

I've since started looking in to getting a better earplugs and was hoping to get some suggestions. I'm hoping to stay below $100 but if there was something just above that beats out the rest of the competition I'd consider it.

Thank you, I'd appreciate the input!

submitted by /u/Azander137
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ufl13w/what_do_you_use_for_ear_protection/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs