ADE 2022 tickets

Hey everyone

I want to attend ADE 2022 in October but Ive heard it isn't worth it to buy the ticket? Right now, the official website lists only one ticket option, the Pro Pass for an early Bird rate of 500 euro for 5 days.

I will only be in Amsterdam for the weekend, so I don't need access to all 5 days nor am I really interested in the online network subscription and the backpack and what not. I do want to attend the weekend parties though.

Ive never been to ADE.

Does anyone have any ADE experience? Should I buy the 500 euro ticket or is there a better option for my needs? Is anyone else planning to go? Im going alone, am very excited and would love to share with other reddit ravers.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/mariosklant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/uzf023/ade_2022_tickets/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs