Anyone bought Eventbrite tickets from a third party?

Going to a concert this Saturday which was sold out on Eventbrite. Had to go to a third party reseller, which I chose vivid seats, to purchase my pair of tickets. The tickets were immediately emailed to me via PDF.

In the past, if I couldn't buy it directly from Eventbrite, I'd would buy from someone on the FB event page and request them to change the ticket info to my name and email and it would show up in my app.

Is it possible to add it to the app? Just kinda worried the ticket will have been registered as "scanned" by the time I arrive.

submitted by /u/optimuspoopprime
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/uyh9b7/anyone_bought_eventbrite_tickets_from_a_third/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs