Baltic Open vs Summer Breeze for a tourtist

Hello!

My gf and I are thinking on going to Europe and I saw that the Baltic Open and the Summer Breeze would be an option during our voyage! We love rock, metal and folk so either baltic or summer would be awesome!

I've found the lineup for each day for the Summer Breeze Festival, and the prices seem pretty expensive (70 or 80 euros)! For the Baltic, I've found those two tickets:

  • Campingticket (1 Person) 24.08. - 27.08.22 | 12:00 Uhr | Haddeby
  • Wohnmobil-/Wohnwagenticket (inkl. 1 Campingticket) 24.08. - 27.08.22 | 12:00 Uhr | Haddeby

I was wondering, what's the difference?

Also, how do I know the line up per day? I dont find it :O and, is there a 1-day ticket too?

Finnaly, do you recommend us to go to Summer or Baltic? Which one would be better for two tourists in your opinion? We are thinking on arriving to Europe the 17 and leaving the 27, so we will not be avaible for the first day of the Summer and the last day of the Baltic. We speak French, Spanish and English only. We don't have friends in Germany and we don't have a car.

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/pedro2163
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/v12jm2/baltic_open_vs_summer_breeze_for_a_tourtist/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs