Etiquette question: is it acceptable to have your friend hold your spot in the crowd when you leave to use the bathroom or whatever or is it a “move your feet lose your seat” situation?

Basically title. I’m going to my first festival this year and one thing I’m a little nervous about is wanting to have a semi-decent (not in the front, but just somewhere in the middle) spot for the headliner and I’m just wondering how people manage to hold onto their spot for the hours leading up to whoever they want to see.

Do you really just need to commit to staying the whole time or can I leave to use the bathroom and come back to where my friends are? Is that rude?

submitted by /u/Late_Branch_2825
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/v1xv7p/etiquette_question_is_it_acceptable_to_have_your/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs