First-timers at Maple House Festival

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to ask this question but I’m trying to prepare in advance for mine and my partner’s first ever festival. We will be going to Maple House Festival in Pittsburgh and I’m reading up on their FAQ’s website… 2 questions I have since reading up on their FAQ’s…

They have a single-compartment backpack, no larger than 12”x12”x6” rule.. okay, single-compartment, fine but… Question 1: How strict and enforced are the exact dimensions of the bags?

There’s one that I am looking at that is 16.5”x11.6”x4.3”. To me, it doesn’t seem like a big deal but I really want to enjoy my first festival and I don’t want to start it on a bad note.

& from their website “No smoking. (Hartwood Acres is a smoke-free environment. Cigarettes can be carried in, but out no-smoking policy is very strict)”.

Question 2: My boyfriend has a Vuse and I’d also like to bring my own vape, what are our chances of successfully vape smoking during the festival?

Thank you for any help :-)

submitted by /u/saneandsanguine
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/uqlj4w/firsttimers_at_maple_house_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs