Go-To Shoes?

I just attended one day of my first festival (Forecastle Festival) and my feet and back were absolutely KILLING me by the end! The only shoes I had were Vans, and I blame their lack of support for my pain. I couldn't imagine going the full 3 days in those.

So what kind of shoes do regular festival-goers swear by? I've seen all kinds from combats to sneakers to platforms to cowboy boots to sandals, and I'm curious what other people like to wear to keep their feet happy for 3 days of walking and dancing. If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them! I'll take them into consideration before attending my first full 3-day festival this September :)

submitted by /u/ImReallyThatBitch
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/v011ic/goto_shoes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs