Help me find the name for the special type of refraction glasses that someone gave me, they have a different name for the style but it's unlike anything I've been able to find before

Someone handed me these glasses, which I forget what they were called, but the lenses were off the charts for the type of diffraction they were. You could still see normal so it wasn't like the gem stone cut fractal lenses, but they were also better than any normal plastic cheap ones I've ever seen.

They had a different name for the type of lens style or diffraction type, anyone know what I'm talking about or any guesses to point me in the right direction?

submitted by /u/MedicTech
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/uxzku8/help_me_find_the_name_for_the_special_type_of/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs