How many festivals do you attend every year, and what do you do for a living?

I currently go to zero festivals at the moment. I make $14/hr doing day labor. I earn about $2000 per month.

I managed to go to EDC 2019 but I scraped pennies working two jobs to attend and I didn't feel like my experience was as good as it should have been for my first vacation becauseI worked so hard to go . Also it was the only festival I could attend that year besides the one in my hometown. (Denver.) I have decided to get the life I want I need to go to college so in about 4 years I plan to be able to attend any festival I want, wherever I want as long as we have a good babysitter.

How many large scale festivals do you attend a year? What do you do for a living? What is you general income level?

submitted by /u/Odd-Ad-5948
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/v1wu1u/how_many_festivals_do_you_attend_every_year_and/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs