Inclusion german music festivals - interview participants wanted

Hello 😊

As part of my bachelor thesis, I am researching the topic of inclusion at open-air music festivals in Germany. To get a really practical perspective on the topic, I would like to talk directly to people with disabilities or impairments who have had experiences at these music festivals. That is, you can guess, the reason for this post here :)

So if you have made experiences with open air music festivals in Germany within the last 5 years and would like to describe them in a small interview, feel free to write me a direct message or reply to this thread. We'll find each other and I'll provide you with all the details of the interview. A simple "Here! I can tell you something!" is enough, we will talk about your experiences in detail in the interview :)

A perhaps not entirely unimportant note for you: The interviews will of course be anonymous and your information will be treated confidentially. Based on the bachelor thesis it will not be possible to draw conclusions about the people I talked to.

Please upvote so that more people see it! Thank you!

submitted by /u/Tomke_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/uszd11/inclusion_german_music_festivals_interview/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs