messed up ordering tickets to my first festival, didn't get camping pass, am I screwed?

Just order my pass for The Peach. Only problem is I clicked wrong and didn't get the camping pass. This was supposed to be my first festival and now I'm literally in tears over this. I already emailed hoping they will let me upgrade. Judging from Front Gate Tickets policy it doesn't look good. Hoping to hear this sort of thing usually works out.

I guess i'm just venting and i dont have anyone to talk to.Things haven't been going well for me for a while and this was supposed to be something to loon forward to. Now it's just another mistake.

submitted by /u/warrensussex
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/upy8ti/messed_up_ordering_tickets_to_my_first_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs