Questions and tips about splash house

Hows it going reddit me and a couple boys are going to splash house and I was wondering how the festival works. I see that they have a lineup but do all those guys play at all three hotels or do I have to bounce back and forth between hotels to see them. Also how strict are they? I want my buddy who turns 21 literally 3 weeks after the festival to buy a ticket but he has a fake and he seems on the fence. I told him he's probably alright but just wanted to double-check. Any other tips will be greatly appreciated Ive never been to this before.

submitted by /u/shaquillebigschlong
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/uvr9w1/questions_and_tips_about_splash_house/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs