The Chemical Brothers at Suikerrock 2022 or Awakenings 2022 ?

Hello to one and all :-)

I was planning to attend Awakenings 2022 on Saturday 30th July - only for single day.

However I came across this festival called as Suikkerrock in Tienen in Belgium which will be having The Chemical Brothers as their main artist. This festival is also on the same day as Awakenings on Saturday 30th July. I do not know much about the other artists or about the festival . I think it is a local festival which is popular in Belgium.

Has anyone attended the Suikkerrock festival before ? How is it ?

I am looking for a combination of music as well as fancy laser and light shows.

Considering this which of the above festivals should I go for as I can attend only one of them because both of them are on the same day ?

thanks. :-)

submitted by /u/kvj006
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/uyj67n/the_chemical_brothers_at_suikerrock_2022_or/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs