Going to High Sierra from SF/Bay Area?

I've been going to High Sierra for the last 10 years, this year I need a ride there from SF Bay area there and back. I'm meeting a crew of friends there but they all moved out of the bay during the pandemic. I don't have too much stuff; a tent, easy up, cooler, duffel bag and a collapsible wagon. If someone has room for me I can pay for gas there and back! (Within reason, if you have a giant vehicle we can talk about splitting) I'm a chill and friendly guy, easy to get along with, can help with loading/unloading, vaccinated, and will shower before both trips, lol.

submitted by /u/SnowProkt22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/vbi85n/going_to_high_sierra_from_sfbay_area/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs