How can I sell my "When We Were Young" Festival Tickets?

I was on two waitlists and was awarded tickets for both dates and only need the one set. Unfortunately, they are not digital delivery as I would have preferred (assuming this was default setting when automatically charged from waitlist request since additional $10 fee) and apparently are wristbands that will be shipped starting in September.

These are 2 GA passes for Saturday, October 29th - any ideas on how to get these as digital tickets so I can easily resell before September when I finally have wristbands in hand?

submitted by /u/Kelseasmart8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/vd8chy/how_can_i_sell_my_when_we_were_young_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs