Looking for Earplug Recommendations

I'd love to hear the music while I'm at the local bar, without having a audio sensory overload. They do live music of different genre's but it's generally pretty loud to be heard everywhere. I also get fucked over when the pinball machines let out a loud pop to notify the person directly next to it, and the entire building, that that person won a free game.

Anywho, Festival goer's seem to be face with louder than a bar's music, music; and I wanted your recommendations on Earplugs.

The foam things always fall out, I have that common problem. Also ideally looking for reusable because anything that's consumable like that is a waste of money and resource.

submitted by /u/ChaoticDominance
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/vaunqb/looking_for_earplug_recommendations/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs