Regret buying festival ticket. I dont know if I can sell it. I feel dumb but might just take it as a loss.

I don't want to go to this festival anymore. I feel awkward, old and uninterested especially since my friend pulled out last minute and the artists i came to see will be there the day I cant make it. Anyone ever buy a ticket quickly because they thought it would sell out but it didn't? Should I just take it as a loss? Show up anyway and look dumb and painfully awkward? Is there a way I can still sell it last minute? I didnt activate it yet. Please help.

submitted by /u/winning_season_7866
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/veav45/regret_buying_festival_ticket_i_dont_know_if_i/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs