What kind of music festivals are generally frequented by very laid back/hippie like people?

So i am just 18 years old, and i have been kind of living in a bubble of pretty rich, stoner hating alcohol drinking germans for all my life. In the last year i really got aware that most people i frequent dont fit my ideas/humor This year i went camping in france and i found a lot of very laid back people with simmilar thoughts and interests as me, and i heard some go to music festivals. I like all kinds of music except hiphop and heavy metal. I would love to go to a EDM or Rock festival, but where would you think I would fit in the best? Im asking more in general since i live in germany but most of you are prob. From the US

submitted by /u/giulioforrealll
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/vhnagn/what_kind_of_music_festivals_are_generally/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs