Attending festivals solo

TLDR; is it weird going solo to a festival and how does one make friends in a festival setting?

So next weekend I was to go to a festival with some people but they've bailed last minute as I've come to the realization that I have some flakey ass friends. I still want to go desperately but I find it hard to make new friends, and nobody else I know is going as most people I know don't enjoy EDM. My question is, is it weird going by yourself for 3 days? How hard is it to meet/make friends with people there and how does one go about doing it in an environment like that?

Before anyone asks this would be my 3rd festival so I'm not new new but I'm definitely in the rookie stage of the rave world.

submitted by /u/Pyrocumulus_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/w6cov5/attending_festivals_solo/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs