Bought a Boomtown ticket I dont want how to get rid of it??

Hi guys,

I bought a Boomtown ticket for £300 Wednesday entry via bank transfer off my mates friend via facebook. It took over 2 days to arrive to my via email and i changed my mind because it took so long to arrive and when we messaged the seller to say I dont want it anymore she sent it to me immediately and said she wont give me back my money even when i said just give me £250 back for the 'trouble' i caused even though she couldnt be bothered to send it to me straight away. I cant even sell the ticket via any website as i'm not the original buyer as this apparently protects scams but also fucks over people like me. How do I get rid of this ticket even if i sell extremely cheap????

submitted by /u/shae481
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/w9oa7i/bought_a_boomtown_ticket_i_dont_want_how_to_get/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs