How do people sell festival tickets?

Hi, I have a possibly stupid question. I'm newer to the festival seen though, so forgive me.

I bought tickets to an edm festival (Imagine Fest) a while ago, and I'm not sure if I'm still going to be able to go. How do I go about selling the tickets? I know you can just ask around, but do you wait for the wristbands to come in and then ship them off? If so how does the payment between selling and buyer work. Or is it possible to change the address and name to where they ship? Is that just on the website? Or is there a middle man website people use that does everything for you?

I'm just a little lost on this process. Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/daysturnintonights
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/w323jl/how_do_people_sell_festival_tickets/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs