I worked Hoxeyville. 6pm Saturday night I was told there was no lighting director for main stage silent disco at midnight and was asked to give it a shot. No clue how I pulled it off with just a 15 minute crash course, but I’m now a lighting director going by “Technolojesus, the Megabyte Messiah”

I worked Hoxeyville. 6pm Saturday night I was told there was no lighting director for main stage silent disco at midnight and was asked to give it a shot. No clue how I pulled it off with just a 15 minute crash course, but I’m now a lighting director going by “Technolojesus, the Megabyte Messiah” submitted by /u/jakehub
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ww25sx/i_worked_hoxeyville_6pm_saturday_night_i_was_told/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs