Planning on going to Rock Am Ring, Germany, next year alone from Sweden. The stickied post is good but I need more help when it comes to logistics and planning!

So next year I am travelling alone from Sweden to Rock Am Ring in Germany. I have a few cool people from Germany I plan on meeting up with. But I need some help planning this out, I have never gone to a festival alone let alone in a different country.

If any of you have ever attended a festival in a different country, I'd like your input and experience when it comes to how the fuck do I go about doing this???

If I fly to Germany, I obviously wont be able to bring with me everything I need to set up camp at the festival, if I go by train I'd still have to drag along all my packing and tent..

Should I travel to Germany maybe a week before the festival and hope that I can buy tent, sleeping bag etc there?

submitted by /u/IAmBeese
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/wvp303/planning_on_going_to_rock_am_ring_germany_next/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs