Metal Festivals -- Europe

Hi all! Hellfest 2023 tickets went on sale this morning, and despite going from 38k to 102 in the queue (so close yet so far), they sold out of 4 day passes within 2.5 hours. I have added myself to a waitlist for a 4 day pass and will also try to score a 1 day pass in 2023 when they go on sale.

However, I'm interested to hear what other metal festivals y'all would recommend in Europe and what your experiences were like? I would like to have other options in case Hellfest doesn't happen, not only for 2023, but also for future trip planning.

I have added myself to the waitlist for Wacken tickets, but have also been looking at the following festivals: Summer Breeze, Brutal Assault, Copenhell, and Graspop.

Any recommendations/advice/experiences about the above (or other) festivals are welcome!

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Thegingerjo24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/y7jwvz/metal_festivals_europe/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs